Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Website.
General Use of Services
The Website may contain email services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, photo albums, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, You will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Website or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Website that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interferewith any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Website and the Website is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to Linked Sites. The Website is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Website or any association with its operators.
The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. This website and all information, content, materials, products and services included in or otherwise made available to you through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information received via the Website should not be relied upon for personal, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
The Website and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information software, products, services, and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. The website and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the website and the related services or any portion there of at any time, without prior notice or liability.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The Website uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a webserver in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize the Site pages, or register with the Website, a cookie helps the Website to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Website features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website services or websites you visit.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and any other information contained in this Website at any time. We may also make improvements or changes in the products, services, or programs described in this Website at any time without notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: February 2022